Smoked Salmon, Cheese and Rocket Roll-Ups
Delicious, filling and perfect for lunch. You'll have this meal to serve one ready within 5 minutes.
1 serve oat (flat bread) wrap
- 4 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- 50 grams smoked salmon slices
- 1 handful rocket leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the oat wrap, all the way to the edges.
- Top with the smoked salmon slices and rocket leaves, and season with freshly ground black pepper according to taste.
- Tightly roll up the oat wrap and slice in half.
- Transfer to a serving plate and eat immediately.
- For gluten-free, replace the oat wrap with gluten-free flat
- For dairy-free, replace the cream cheese with silken tofu.
Per serving: 267 calories; 20.3g carbohydrates; 27.3g protein; 6.2g fat; 1.6g fibre