- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 large egg approx 50gm
- 45gm cereal, soy flakes (or grits)
- 2 egg whites (from large egg)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 190mls skim milk
- 1 pump of cooking oil spray
1. Heat non stick fry pan with a spray of cooking oil over medium heat.
2. Beat the egg and egg whites together in a small bowl with a little of the skim milk. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Pour into the frying pan and scramble eggs using a spatula to turn over and separate eggs as they cook.
4. Meanwhile, place cereal in the bowl and pour over remaining milk.
5. As soon as the eggs are cooked, transfer over to serving plate.
Makes 5 Large (Per serve; 94.4 Cal; 8.71g Protein; 9.2g Carb; 3.66g Fat)
- 1 Small Banana – Mashed
- Dash Water
- 2 eggs
- 1 Serving Godess Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Instant Oats
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl. Add water to make the mixture runny – but not too runny!
- Heat a non stick fry pan on medium temperature
- Spoon enough mixture (do 3 at a time) into pan to make large pancakes. Wait until bubbles appears and then using a spatula turn over and cook other side for a couple of minutes
- Remove pancakes onto a plate.
- Place frozen berries into frying pan on low heat. Keep moving mixture until it softens and some of the berries create a bit of a sauce.
- Place berries on top of pancakes and enjoy!
Not only are Strawberries delicious and good for you, they are a great source of Vitamin C with one serving containing half of your daily requirement! (Double a serving to 1 cup to get your daily requirement)
Here's an awesome Strawberry filled breakfast recipe to start your day right!
Serves 1, Prep time 10 mins (Calories 254, Fat 6.6, Protein 19.6, Carbohydrates 25.2)
- Busyslim Godess Vanilla flavour protein powder (15grams)
- Flaxseed oil (5mls)
- Frozen strawberries (70grams)
- 2 egg whites (large egg)
- Soy yogurt, vanilla (80 grams)
- Whisk together the egg whites, protein powder and flaxseed oil.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour in the batter ensuring the base is covered evenly.
- When the batter starts to bubble on top, flip the pancake over and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place the strawberries in a microwave dish and heat on high in 30 second lots until the strawberries are warmed through.
- Drain any excess juices from the strawberries and mix the strawberries together with the yogurt.
- Remove the pancake from the frying pan onto the serving plate, cover half of the pancake with the strawberry yogurt mixture and fold the pancake over.
- Pour the strawberry juice over the top, serve.
This balanced smoothie is great for a meal replacement or after a workout!
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 1/4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 10 whole almonds
- 3 tablespoons Godess/Adonis Protein Powder
- Place the banana, strawberries, almonds, and water into a blender.
- Blend to mix, then add the ice cubes and puree until smooth.
- Add the protein powder, and continue mixing until evenly incorporated, about 30 seconds.
This shake will keep you satisfied for hours as its got lots of protein and is also low in calories!
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, 100 calories 2g protein
- 1 ½ cups 0% fat Greek yogurt, 195 calories 34g protein
- ½ medium ripe banana, 50 0.5g protein
- ½ cup almond milk, 20 calories 0.5g protein
- 2 teaspoons honey, 44 calories
- 1 cup crushed ice, or 1½ cups ice cubes
- Combine strawberries, Greek yogurt, banana, almond milk and honey in a blender container. Blend on high till smooth and creamy.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high for about one minute. Taste and add a bit of Stevia or sweetener of choice, if needed. Pour into two tall serving glasses and enjoy.
A super simple breakfast or snack option for a busy person like you!
Mix 1 small tub of sugar free yoghurt (i.e. Forme) with 1 scoop Protein Powder + 6-12 Almonds or Walnuts as a topping or mix through.
You could try fruit as another topping.
Also great as that after dinner treat if you've got a sweet tooth!
173.1cal per serve Protein 8.7g carb 19.2g (serves 12)
5 mins to prepare, 25 minutes to cook
- 1 cup full fat milk 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour ½ cup protein powder vanilla
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup canola oil 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups partially frozen berries (you could buy fresh ones and freeze them a bit)
Combine milk and vinegar – stir and set aside.
Combine all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Create well in the middle. Add wet ingredients except blueberries and stir till just combined.
Fold in Berries. Bake 22-25 mins in 180 degrees Celsius oven.
Put toothpick or skewer in center and if it comes out clean they are cooked.
Allow to cool before serving and refrigerate in a covered container for up to one week.
Another way for weight loss is to make sure you supplement a meal with your protein. You are able to add a small serve of good carbohydrate with it say a piece of low GI Fruit or a piece of multigrain toast “NOT LADEN WITH BUTTER”. Another easy option is your shake + 12 fresh nuts (not roasted or salted).
A great way to assist you in your day(s) if you are heading into a big weekend!
- 30g wholegrain rolled oats
- 14g chocolate flavour whey protein powder
- 100g of yogurt, natural bio, fat free
- 1 medium fig approx 50g
1. Chop the fig and place in bowl (leave 1bsp aside for garnishing) with the oats, and 1/2 cup of water (per serve). Mix thoroughly, cover and leave in refridgerator for 2 hours - over night.
2. When ready to eat, mix the yogurt thoroughly with whey powder and then stir through the soaked oats and fig.
3. Garnish with remaining fig.
- ½ cup of oats
- 1 scoop of Busyslim’s Godess/Adonis protein powder
- 3 strawberries
- Handful of blueberries
- Put oats/porridge in a bowl and mix water (runny enough for cooking).
- Cover with glad wrap.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove glad wrap and add in a bit more cold water.
- Add in 1 full scoop of Protein powder – stir until mixed through.
- Chop up 3 strawberries and put on top with a small handful of blueberries.