Life Changing Affirmations
Affirmations really do work! Your brain is your computer and determines all of your actual actions and habits based on your subconscious programs or beliefs.
Ever thought about eating something yummy you can taste it and your mouth starts to water just because? This is the body reacting physically to the fact it believes you are eating that vision and it releases saliva to deal with the imaginary meal.
Your mind is so powerful. But to change it you must do daily affirmations in the present tense that track your brain into believing it's already happened.
To help get you on your way here are a bunch of affirmations feel free to choose the ones you like and start using them!
- Today I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- My life is just beginning.
- I avoid junk food. I eat healthy, nutritious food that benefits my body and large quantity of water that cleanses my body.
- I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body.
- Everyday is a new day full of hope, happiness, and health.
- I always feel good. As a result my body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
- I am abundant and healthy.
- I love exercising and eating healthy foods.
- I am surrounded by people who encourage me to be healthy.